LINKS FOR SAAB REPLACEMENT PARTS, UPGRADE PARTS, AND ENTHUSIASTS
Click the link to jump to a section:
ACDelco SAAB Repair website - This
is the official online SAAB repair website. Unfortunately it is a paid service.
Another SAAB Special Tool website -
Most of the more popular special tools for all SAABs.
Go here to buy some rock chip paint.
Replacement SAAB Parts
Skandix - For the older SAABs, this site contains a large catalog of parts including body panels and other hard to find parts.
Eagle Day.Com - This site has almost all of the AMP electrical pins you might
need for the C900 engine bay. Very useful when restoring cracked and broken
AutoTrim Store - Check out these guys if you are looking to buy some leather material. I bought some black leather to recondition the C900 door panels.
Andrews Inc of Princeton - This site contains most of the "Nines" articles online. They are also a frequent poster on the Saabnet forum. If you are in Minnesota you should check out these guys for any SAAB repairs!
- This website has a great online catalog. They have almost all the common parts for SAABs and many VDO gauges.
- This website has a great help section for the DIY. They also can supply you with the common parts for your SAAB.
- A good selection of used SAAB Parts. This website is one of my favorites. Good prices and good service.
- Scanwest services and stocks parts for all Saab models from the early 2-strokes to current 9-3 and 9-5 models.
- New and Used SAAB Parts.
- Used SAAB Parts. Good selection, but a bit overpriced.
- Good online catalog.
- Need a new engine or just some replacement parts. Check out this website.
- Looking for a new or used SAAB or just some replacement parts. Check out this website.
- This site has the actual SAAB part numbers for the commonly replaced parts of ALL SAABS!
- Need a rebuild turbo, head, or transmission! This website is well known for their rebuilds.
- Need a new high performance turbo. This website can help you out.
- Another company to rebuild your turbo.
- Looking for some Bilstein shocks. This website has them for as cheap as they get.
- Need some tires. I recommend Yokohama A520's. Cheap price, with great preformance.
- Need some tires. If Tire Rack doesn't have them, then maybe this website does!
Performance SAAB Parts
- Scanwest has more than their website advertises. I bought a stage II tranny that's good to 300Hp from here.
Swedish Dynamics- A new webiste with lots of go fast goodies for your SAAB, with prices.
Jak Stroll Performance- Supplies a new chip for your modded Saab or other custom work like 3" downpipes.
- A great swedish website that has tons of parts for C900's that you cannot find in the USA!
Taliaferro Saab- Hard to find, genuine Saab parts at a pretty cheap rate! They also resell Speedparts stuff!
George's Import- This is the best place to buy a water injection kit for your SAAB. Brad has tons of knowledge and is very helpful.
Lesco Engine Rebuilding- This is SPG9's engine rebuilding shop. I got my head redone from these guys.
Magnecor Ignition Wires- These guys claim to be the best out there. Their website has an awesome comparison with everyone to prove their claim!
OTHER WEBSITES WHERE SAAB ENTHUSIASTS LIVE
The Automotive Gallery at platonoff.com- If my website does not cover something, check out this website. There are tons of NG900 sections and some 9-5 sections.
SAAB History Website- All about SAAB history past & present
I GO SAAB- A shop in Oregon that can help restore your SAAB.
The SAAB Guy- This is a SAAB blogger. The site contains DIY procedures on replacing a turbo, sludge, and the alarm siren.
- Where to find SAABs for sale and the SAAB Bullentien boards.
Turbo! Team Europe- Dedicated to SAAB performance. Lots of info!
Vince T's Website- He's running an SDS system on an C900, but also has some other toys as well.
SAAB newsletter, Nines online.
Converting a C900 from automatic tranny to 5-spd.- This is the best site for reference on how to convert a C900 to 5-spd.
Tony Jagodnik various SAAB page.- There are some homemade SAAB tools and various other SAAB related things.
Saab 9-5 Audio FAQ - All the information you could want about the different stereo systems in the 9-5's.
Steve's silver sled- An Australian with a great modified Saab. He's got some videos to show.
Team SAAB Works- They run a SAAB 900 Rally car. They update the site with many interesting pieces of info. Tweaking your APC box and strengthing your lower control arms is just some of the info available!
SAAB 9-5 Owners Manuals- This site has the 2000-2004 9-5 owner manuals online!